At the application stage, an applicant center must submit these forms:
- ATC application form
- Organization profile, detailing information on organization
- ATC remote audit form, to be declared and signed off by IT Manager or Center Manager
- Copy of organization Registration Document
Applications are reviewed within 14 working days from receipt of complete documents. If amendments are required, documents must be updated re-submited for final review.
At this stage, an applicant center will receive a notice stating either approval or rejection of application. An approved center will receive non-negotiable legal contract within 14 working days. The applicant center must respond with signed contract within one month from receipt of soft copy agreement.
Upon receipt of signed contract, the new ATC will receive an ATC operations manual, code of conduct for nominated testers and login details to automated testing system (ATS).
ICDL USA will then arrange an online training session with the new ATC. Training will include:
- Ordering and payment process
- Using the online testing system
- Certification process
- Any other clarifications on delivering ICDL program
When code of conduct is received and contracts are countersigned, center will receive a welcome pack via courier. This will include:
- ATC Operations Manual
- ATC Certificate
- Accredited Tester Certificates
- Accredited Tester Badges
- Countersigned contract for their records